So little views

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Agree or disagree

There are some points where i agree and some points where i disagree. The point where I agree is that there are violent games that teach children to kill but not all games are like for instance Pac-man, the gameis basiclly running away from ghosts and eat tic tacs. There is not really any violence in that. So I mostly agree on the things he said but i Disagree on the point that EVERY game is violent.

7 comments:

  1. I agree with Anthony, that only some games are violent. Like Anthony said Pac-man wasn't violent, because on Pac-man all you do is eat tic tacs and run aways from ghosts. But it also may be violent to some people like Grossman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I agree with you Anthony. Not all video games are violent and not all children who play video games will smoke or kill people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah u are right i agree with you because i think your answer is very logical, conscientious, and very theoretical. Great, amazing job dude hahahahaha.

    wooowooowooowooowooowooo
    i just posted a firetrucking comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Anthony, I agree that not all games are violent. And not all kids play games kill people or drink alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah u are right i agree with you because i think your answer is very logical, conscientious, and very theoretical. Great, amazing job dude hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!

    ReplyDelete