So little views

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gaming

I have two possible answers to the question:
     My first answer would be a yes, because we are twelve and thirteen the verge of being a teenager. But the answer yes only applies to young adults who can control themselves and have discipline. It does not apply to children who are careless, reckless, no discipline, etc. Because as we see we might affect the minds that are not strong enough to know what is correct and wrong. So for a preteen to play any type of video game, a parents advise is needed. Why? Because parents know how the child is, and if he or she is ready. Also many people are afraid that if the child is too young he or she might imitate the game itself or the child would be addicted to the game and might affect the health of the child.  So for the answer to be yes, the child need to know what is good for him/herself.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Some people may think parents' thoughts on games are stupid or something, but they actually do matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with most of you r answer. most children are not mentally strong enough to play violence video game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you because I play smack down and I hit my sister so my mom doesn't let me play.

    ReplyDelete